A Little More About Maggie’s Day Nursery…
Maggies Nursery is a large pre-school nursery for children aged 3 months – 5 years. We are based in Bexhill, East Sussex.
We operate within a large, detached building which is light and spacious. We provide a modern, home from home feel with soft carpets throughout and soft furnishing, quiet spaces and grow your own garden areas.
We also have a fully operational kitchen in which our chef prepares delicious food on site, cooked from scratch using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
We are in a residential area and just a 15 minute walk from Bexhill train station. We have a wonderful garden which includes raised beds which children get involved in learning more about how food grows as well as take part in planting and picking food! Our out door space lends itself to a multitude of activities that your child can partake in. We are in the fortunate position being surrounded by areas of natural beauty with apmple day trip opportunities for children to visit the local beach and country parks.
Our building also has CCTV throughout providing additional peace of mind to parents.
Here at Maggies Nursery we use an online learning journal which is interactive, enabling parents to see how their child is getting on for the day and enjoy viewing and sharing photos of their child having fun whilst learning. Observations are sent directly to parents via the online learning journal and parents can also send comments directly to their child’s key worker.
All of our food is made on site by our qualified and experienced Chef.
All of our staff are enthusiastic and child centred. All staff are either qualified to a Level 3 in Childcare or are being supported by a level 3 qualified member of staff and are working towards gaining their qualifications. Throughout our nursery we have large, brightly coloured, changing displays which proudly present our children’s achievements.
Maggies Nursery operates 51 weeks of the year, Monday – Friday except bank holidays.
We open from 7:45 am – 6:15 pm
Our core hours are 8 am – 6:00 pm with a small additional charge for extended hours
We also offer half day sessions
Children are provided with breakfast, lunch and tea. Healthy snacks are provided twice a day plus the children are provided with fresh drinking water and milk.
Hi, I am Maria and I am a co owner here at Maggie’s Day Nursery. As mother myself I am passionate about providing the best possible care for children in an environment where children can feel safe, secure and happy. We provide a wonderful learning environment where children develop in confidence whilst having lots of fun, learning and building all important social skills and friendships.
I ensure that only the most committed, positive and enthusiastic staff members work within our friendly, nurturing environment.
We invest heavily in resources as well as create opportunities for children to develop their own learning environments reusing everyday items. We provide an enjoyable, exciting learning environment in a spacious and light detached building which has a large outdoor space for children to enjoy each day.
Hope to welcome you to our nursery soon!
What You Will Love About Us
• Universal childcare entitlement means all 3 and 4 year olds can have up to 15 hours of free childcare each week for 38 weeks a year.
• Modern equipment
• Age appropriate toys that children adore
• Our large garden
• We accept childcare vouchers
• We offer funded only spaces
• Risk assessed routes around the local area with Egerton park and the beach minutes walk from our nursery
• Extended opening hours available
• An in house chef cooking NHS approved recipes from scratch with fresh ingredients
• Online learning journals
• Low affordable deposits
• Free multi sports and music classes
• Delivering education in line with the EYFS framework
• We celebrate your child’s graduation in their final week at our nursery
• We celebrate cultural heritage e.g, Diwali, Chinese new year
• We carry out yearly sports days, Christmas plays, away day, Fun day, International food days with plenty of social opportunities for parents